Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Thursday, December 5, 2013

...R. Kelly and 2 Chainz Perform on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’...

R. Kelly
R. Kelly turned up the heat in Hollywood during his performance on “Jimmy Kimmel Live.” The R&B icon hit the outdoor stage to perform a medley of his Black Panties singles. While sitting on a stool, a masked Kellz recreated his album cover by playing the violin on one of his dancers and singing his slow jam “Genius.” He then segued into his anthem “My Story,” bringing out 2 Chainz to perform his verse.
He also sat down for an interview, where he discussed his fear of flying, writing his song “Remote Control,” and album title.
“It was an inspiration I had while doing a show,” said Kellz of Black Panties. “I was singing a song called ‘It Seems Like You’re Ready’ and panties started flying out of everywhere. It was like my Teddy Pendergrass moment. But then this one particular pair, I think it was a medium, came just from the right of me and it landed on my microphone, and I looked at that like that was a sign.”
He said that a Black Panties book is also in the works as well as a TV version of “Trapped in the Closet” and a Broadway play.
Kellz, who used to sing on the street, also performed his ode to McDonald’s. “McDonald’s is the place for you, when your day is through, you can go to McDonald’s and get yourself a Big Mac,” he sang.

No comments: