Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Thursday, September 26, 2013

KARRUACHE TRAN ALIVYOTOKELEZEA KWENYE JARIDA BOMBSHELL

Karrueche_1
Karrueche Tran has been taking some hard hits in the press recently after running back to Chris Brown, but she’s still keeping it pushing.
This month, she’s covering the second issue of Bleu Magazine’s beauty and lifestyle insert, Bombshell, where she dishes on how men attempt to get her attention.  She also reveals her alter ego and how she was able to venture off into modeling.
Catch a few highlights and the full spread below:
On how men attempt to get her attention:
I was at a party and a basketball player, really tall, starts singing Ciara’s ‘Body Party’ in my ear. It was hilarious. Just the idea of this big dude past 6 feet bending down singing that song in my ear made me laugh. It was cute.

On her alter ego:
Sarrueche. She’s a little more fierce and daring. You need to be confident to feel sexy. Being sexy for me is versatile.

On her personal style:
I try to stick to blacks, whites, greys and neutrals, but lately I’ve been experimenting with a lot of colors.

On how she got into the modeling business:
The opportunity came around and I was completely down for it. I’ve always been approached about modeling but never completely got into it. Now that I’ve been doing it more, I absolutely love it! People tend to think that there is only one form of modeling (high fashion) but there are so many directions. It’s amazing.
Karrueche_6
 
Karrueche_3

No comments: