Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

MILEY CYRUS AONGELEA MAHUSIANO YAKE NA KANYE WEST KATIKA JARIDA LA ROLLING STONE

Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus gets wet and wild in the pages of Rolling Stone. The 20-year-old singer lets it all hang out in her no-holds-barred cover story entitled “Confessions of Pop’s Wildest Child.” A topless Miley soaks in a swimming pool with her tongue out on the cover, gets naked in the shower, and gets a “Rolling $tone” tattoo on her feet.
The magazine visited the “Wrecking Ball” hitmaker at her house and even went skydiving with her. In the issue, she talks about her controversial VMA performance, advice for Justin Bieber, and friendship with Kanye West, who bought her five pairs of CĂ©line slippers.
See the racy photos and read highlights below.
On her performance at the MTV Video Music Awards: “No one is talking about the man behind the ass. It was a lot of ‘Miley Twerks on Robin Thicke,’ but never, ‘Robin Thicke Grinds Up on Miley.’ So obviously there’s a double standard.”
On getting a pep talk from Kanye West before the VMAs: “He came in and goes, ‘There are not a lot of artists I believe in more than you right now,’” she recalls. “The whole room went quiet. I was like, ‘Yo – can you say that again?!’” She laughs. “I just kept repeating that over and over in my mind, and it made me not nervous.”
On her relationship with Kanye: “Kanye is the shit,” she says. “I kind of have a good relationship with him now. It’s good to have someone you can call and be like, ‘Yo, do you think I should wear this?’ ‘Do you think I should go in the studio with this guy?’ ‘Do you think this is cool?’ That’s what homies are supposed to do.”
On twerking: “People are like, ‘Miley thinks she’s a black girl, but she’s got the flattest ass ever,’” she says. “I’m like, I’m 108 pounds! I know! Now people expect me to come out and twerk with my tongue out all the time. I’ll probably never do that shit again.”
On Justin Bieber: “People don’t take him seriously, but he really can play the drums, he really can play guitar, he really can sing. I just don’t want to see him fuck that up, to where people think he’s Vanilla Ice. I tell him that. Like, ‘You don’t want to become a joke. When you go out, don’t start shit. Don’t come in shirtless.’ But the thing is,” she says with a laugh, “I think boys are, like, seven years behind. So in his head, he’s really, like, 12.”
On the text she received from Lil’ Kim: “My little pumpkin, I just had to tell you you’re so fucking smart. I love you and all the press you are getting. Sad I didn’t run into you at the VMAs. Keep killing it, boo.”
Read the full story on RollingStone.com.
Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus

No comments: