Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Monday, August 25, 2014

Joe Budden Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriend .

Joe Budden and girlfriend Audley
Does Joe Budden have a problem with keeping his hands to himself?
A few years ago, an ex-girlfriend accused him of beating her up and now the rapper is being accused of laying hands on yet another woman.
Earlier today, TMZ published shocking pics that were allegedly taken of his girl shortly after a huge altercation with Joe. According to the site, Joe grew jealous after seeing photos of his woman posted up with a few guys,  so he drove to the restaurant she was at, dragged her out of there, choked her and slammed her into the dashboard of his car. He then drove her to his New Jersey home where he continued to beat her.
Since the report went live, Joe has been responding to his followers all day, while denying the allegations. He told one of his Twitter followers that his girl was looking for attention, and told another that the reports couldn’t be further from the truth.
Screen Shot 2014-08-21 at 10.24.16 PM
Screen Shot 2014-08-21 at 10.24.28 PM
If you recall, a few years ago, model Esther Baxter made similar allegations against Joe, while claiming he caused her to suffer a miscarriage. She revealed in an interview with Bossip:
“kicked the door down, came into the room, grabbed me by my ankles, choked me so that I couldn’t breathe, slammed me against the door…in an attempt to grab the phone from me he wrestled me, grabbed me by my wrist and sat on my stomach while I was pregnant. [..] I went to the hospital and that’s when I found out I lost my daughter.
If the report is indeed true, Joe may want to switch from Love & Hip Hop-type shows and do Dr. Phil instead smh.
Any eyewitnesses?
Joe Budden accused of beating girlfriend 1
Joe Budden accused of beating girlfriend 5
Joe Budden accused of beating girlfriend 4

No comments: