Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Monday, August 25, 2014

Sisqo Reemerges With New Club Track ‘A-List’

Sisqo-5
Remember back in the day when Dru Hill was lacing us with hits like “In My Bed,” “Tell Me” and “5 Steps”? Times have changed drastically and so has music!
Sisqo, the group’s lead singer, is attempting a comeback, and his first release is “A-List,” an auto-tuned club track featuring Waka Flocka Flame. It’s not in the “Thong Song” territory, but think more along the lines of Trey Songz’s “‘Na Na” or an artist like Ty Dolla $ign, who rap-sings over a good 808 beat.
He sings:
“We rollin’ deep with all my people
We buyin’ bottle after bottle.
Pockets deep like we hit the lotto.
Got all these b-tches in my section.
Don’t make me teach your girl a lesson.
Cuz if I throw a couple thousand,
She’ll mess around and start undressin’.

Oh, I’ve got the best of everythang.
Cribs , cars, clothes cuz money ain’t a thang.
Oh, I’ve been on top of my game.
Way past rich cuz I’m A-list in this b-tch.”

 

No comments: