Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Birdman Opens Up About Lil Wayne Fallout.

Birdman and Angie Martinez
Birdman is finally ready to talk. The Cash Money founder has been embroiled in several large controversies over the last few months, stemming from his beef with former protégé and YMCMB star Lil Wayne. Weezy has sued him for $51 million, and allegations have ranged from extortion to attempted murder, after Wayne’s tour bus was shot up. So far, most of what the public has known has been hearsay, without much coming straight from any of the principal players.
Now, Birdman is ready to change that. He spent 48 hours with Angie Martinez in Miami and addressed all the hot topics.
For now, we’ve just got a sneak peek. “Nicki and Drake ain’t goin’ nowhere, regardless,” says Birdman in response to Wayne’s threats that he will take his Young Money artists with him.
He goes on to describe his fallout with Wayne in more detail: “That was shocking to everybody,” he says, adding, “We never thought [Wayne] would be saying nothing negative about me ever in no lifetime. I never thought that could ever happen—for that man to open his mouth and say something negative about me. Sh*t f**ked my day up. I love my son. He mean the world to me. For that man to say something negative about me, that affected my life.”
The full tell-all interview will air today at 4 p.m. EST on Power 105.1.

No comments: