Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Friday, May 25, 2012

CINDY SANYU ATAPELIWA INDIA

Local artiste Cindy Sanyu is not a happy woman after being paid fake dollars from her shows in India. We are not surprised bearing in mind that Cindy and her eleven months baby have been moving in an auto rickshaw(boda boda) in the scorching heat as opposed to an air conditioned Ambassador Matador or Tata Sumo for that case.
Cindy who is cursing the day she saw the words 'This is India' on arrival is wishing she was in area code +256 and IGP Kayihura would help. "I'm havin the worst day of my life so far. Just realised I was paid with fake dollars and I'm in India. I wish Mr.Kayihura was here!"
Her lover Brunette Mario is now busy hunting for more dollars to wire to Cindy and daughter Amani. Cindy next time you need to find out why artistes do not go to certain places, its not that they don't like the quid..hullo!
Related:

No comments: