Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Sunday, September 8, 2013

CASSIE KATEPETA ILE MBAYA KWA DIDDY

Cassie I stole your hoodie
On social media, there are two types of couples — There is the couple who post endless photos together with messages of how much in love they are, and then there is the couple who post subliminal messages to each other, but rarely a photo together.
In this case, Cassie and Diddy fall in the second category.  The two, who have been dating for at least four years now, have somehow managed to avoid doing the public relationship thing for the sake of their business relationship, but at this point everyone knows what the deal is, right?
This past weekend, while Diddy stayed in Los Angeles to host the premiere of Boardwalk Empire, Cassie flew to Atlanta for a hosting gig, but not without letting her boo know that he was being missed.
On Instagram, she posted a photo wearing a black hoodie with the caption:
I stole your hoodie because it smells like you. It makes me miss you even more, but it feels like home. I love you, my heart.
And of course, Diddy responded. Peep it below:
Diddy wants his hoodie
I was looking for that hoodie! Bring it to me NOW! :)
How cute!! Get married already!
In other news, Cas released the video to her new mixtape single, “I Know What You Want,” this week.

No comments: