Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Thursday, September 19, 2013

DRAYA MICHELE APATA SHAVU LA ROCKWEAR

Draya for Rocawear Draya for Rocawear
Sex certainly sells and Rocawear has linked up with Draya Michele to heat up their Fall/Holiday lookbook.
In the new promo campaign released this week, Draya brings her sex appeal to the clothing company’s latest styles as she rocks over-sized button-up shirts, sweatsuits and hooded jackets. She also took a moment behind the scenes to dish on what it feels like to model for the brand, and how she’s applying what she’s learned from the pros to her own clothing line.
“This is the first time that I’m the face for anything, so being that Rocawear wanted to work with me is like, an honor. The company is going somewhere. It’s back. I feel like they’ve brought the company back and I’m here to help. If I like it then I feel like everybody else will like it, too. It’s always a very young company so for girls my age and even younger than me, this is the kind of clothes that we like to wear.
I started my clothing line last year and I wanted to release around Christmas. I had no idea it was going to be as big as it was. Now that I’ve grown, I know the right ways to do stuff now and that’s why it’s a great opportunity to get to work with Rocawear because I can follow behind the pros who have been doing this for so many years. It’s amazing.”
Draya for Rocawear 3 Draya for Rocawear 4 
Draya for Rocawear 1

No comments: