Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

NEW MUSIC: PUSHA T F/ KENDRICK LAMAR

Nosetalgia
Kanye West ranted about Pusha T’s greatness at a listening party in New York last week, and the G.O.O.D. Music MC is proving the hype is real. The Clipse member drops a bomb with “Nosetalgia,” the latest release from his upcoming debut My Name Is My Name, due Oct. 8. He rips apart the Nottz-produced track, while Kendrick once again proves he won’t be outshined.
“I was born in ’87/ My granddaddy a legend/ Now the same shit that ya’ll was smoking is my profession/ Let’s get it,” raps K-Dot.
Other guests on MNIMN include Rick Ross, The-Dream, Jeezy, Kelly Rowland, 2 Chainz, Big Sean, Future, Pharrell, and Chris Brown.
Listen to two of hip-hop’s most celebrated MCs spit flames.
SIKILIZA HAPA CHINI

No comments: