Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Saturday, September 14, 2013

RAPPER PUSHA T AFUNGUKA KUHUSU LIL WAYNE NA KIMEO CHAKE

Pusha T is preparing to release his debut solo album, My Name Is My Name, on October 8th. He visited Hip Hop Nation recently to chop it up with DJ Envy about what fans can expect from the project, Lil Wayne and Jae Millz.
 The Clipse emcee calls Wayne's Dedication 5 mixtape "trash." Push added that since Tha Carter II, Weezy has fallen off, although he's not sure if it has anything to do with drugs.

 "I don't know [why Wayne fell off]. In being fair, I'm like 'Carter II' Wayne is mean. I wouldn't want to blame it on something like drugs or lack thereof drugs. I don't know. Because I don't want to just feel like people can fall from grace like that. But... trash," Pusha said.

 Push goes on to talk about Kanye West executive producing his album, the G.O.O.D. Music CEO's arrogance being a good thing. his own clothing line, possibility of another Clipse album and more.

CLICK OLDER POST KWA HABARI ZAIDI

No comments: