Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

K. Michelle Takes a Break From Social Media

K.Michelle is done with social media bullies!
K-Michelle-Social-Media-1
K is “taking a break”“take a break” from social media after receiving backlash about a number of issues.
She was offended by people who questioned her claims about being abused by MeMpHitTz Wright after a deposition leaked.
“I’m a lot of things but a liar I’m not. For over five years I’ve been told to be quiet about my life of abuse. And I refused and still refuse to be silenced,” she posted on Instagram.
“I was not punched in the isolated assault and never claimed to be. What I was, was drug across the room and smothered with a towel, [losing consciousness] to the point of black out,” she added.
“Domestic abuse isn’t just defined by whether a person strikes you with an open hand or a closed hand or whether a person kicks you or spits you, abuse is abuse and there should be zero tolerance.”
Later, she was disgusted by people’s comments after she posted a photo of her son and his friend with down syndrome.
K-Michelle-Social-Media
She also writes:
I’m so not perfect this I know. Sometimes I just need to shut up and pick my battles better, but one thing I’m not is evil spirited. This week I really opened my eyes. I saw people justifying violence against me, believing the half truths of gossip blogs, a person Dm’ing me cause they were contemplating suicide, and now this. People are really hurting all over the world! Social media was made for fun, but it has become so heavy. A source for bullying and hurting those who u secretly desire to be. I’m not mad at any of you hurt souls though. Who I am to judge? I’ve just decided to hand over this negative source in my life. I’m happy now. And some battles aren’t worth me fighting anymore. Throw all the darts you want at me, have fun over here in negative land. But know lying on me, and insulting me, won’t heal you. Trust me, I used to be just like u! Rebels I love you!!!!!!! Can’t wait for u to hear this Albu

No comments: