Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Tamar Braxton Gifts Terminally Ill Fan With Her First Chanel Bag

Tamar Braxton the realScreen Shot 2014-09-25 at 9.29.45 AM
The Real is promising to give us a few moments this season that will have us running to find a tissue!
On today’s show, Tamar Braxton meets one of her biggest fans, who is terminally ill.  Although the woman’s last wish is to go window shopping with Tamar, the outspoken singer had something more sentimental up her sleeve.  Instead, she gifted the young lady with the first Chanel bag that she bought at age 18, after receiving her first big check.
She grew emotional while revealing:

It ain’t always about the new. Sometimes it’s about the old. Now, when I got my first big check, I was raised to believe that every girl needs Chanel. So what I did, I bought my first Chanel bag, and I kept it since I was 18 years old. I would love for you to have it and look at it and get your strength when you don’t see me on TV and you can’t find it within yourself.
When you’re feeling down and out and you can’t handle it, honey, you look at this Chanel bag and you’re like, ‘You know what God, I know I am here for a reason. You’ve kept me this far and you’ve kept me this long and this is what life is all about.’ You hold onto your faith, and you hold onto yourself.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HzmGoDvXiM
Click link to view entertview

No comments: