Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

New Music: T-Pain f/ Lil Wayne – ‘Let Me Through’

Lil Wayne and T-Pain
T-Wayne is back…well, sort of. During his visit to “Sway in the Morning” this week, T-Pain opened the vault and liberated an unreleased collaboration with Lil Wayne called “Let Me Through.”
The duo scored two top 10 hits with “Can’t Believe It” and “Got Money,” and had plans to release a joint album. When he spoke to Rap-Up TV in March, T-Pain was optimistic that the T-Wayne album would see the light of day.
“I’m getting back on my music shit, so I’m pretty sure Wayne will be like, ‘I’m glad you’re back. Let’s make this happen,’” he said. “I think it’ll happen again. I think it will.”
Just this week, T-Pain released his Happy Hour: The Greatest Hits collection featuring 13 of his biggest records including “Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin’),” “I’m N Luv (Wit a Stripper),” and his new single, “Drankin’ Patna.”
Listen to “Let Me Through” and watch Teddy P. spit a freestyle for Sway.

No comments: