Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

DeJ Loaf Makes Flashy Debut on ’106 & Park’

DeJ Loaf
DeJ Loaf knows how to make a lasting impression. During her first appearance on “106 & Park” on Monday, the Detroit MC rocked a mink over her all-white outfit (“It means money, it means business”) while chatting with Bow Wow about her breakout hit “Try Me” and her future goals.

“Man, I’m here to stay. Legendary, ya feel me?” said the confident 23-year-old. “I’m just ready to go crazy. I’ve been waiting my whole life for this.”
Her second mixtape Sell Sole was released last month, and was inspired by her college days. “I was just telling my life story from when I was a baby up until college,” she said of the sequel to her 2012 mixtape Just Do It.
Thanks to “Try Me,” she scored a deal with Columbia Records. “I didn’t expect none of this to happen,” admitted DeJ. “I thought I had songs that was better than this. I’ve been doing this for a minute, so it’s a blessing.”
Her impact is already being felt. T.I., Remy Ma, and Wiz Khalifa have all remixed “Try Me” and DeJ will appear on Eminem’s upcoming compilation ShadyXV.
For Halloween, she was surprised to see fans dress as her. “I’m really in the game. I’m really onto something. It feels amazing.”

No comments: