Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Thursday, July 25, 2013

BIG TYMERZ KURUDI UPYA ..BIRDMAN AONGELEA ATAKVYMRUDISHA MANNIE FRESH

 
Could many Mannie Fresh now be part of the upcoming Big Tymers project? Maybe so. During RapFix Live today, Baby reveals (3:35 mark) that he plans to hit the studio with Mannie in a week or two.
“I’ve been talking to Fresh a lot. We talk every other day, we been talking about doing music; so matter of fact we gonna get in. Me and Fresh ain’t got no problem, we never had no problem. It’s been a minute and we plan on working again.
I was been tryin’ to do that, he didn’t wanna do it. I thought personally he didn’t want no part of it because it been dead. We been lettin’ it live in the grave, ain’t nobody picked it up. It was Wayne’s decision to say let’s rock with this Big Tymers, besides that it’s been in the grave, nobody touched it.
I love his family, he loves my family, we know each other. His sister passed, my sister passed, I went to the funeral so people bring things outta context but personally he’s my brother and I got nothing but love for him and I’ma work with him again.”

 BEFORE (BIFU ILIVYOKUWA)

Despite taking ample shots at the Cash Money head in the past, the 44-year-old said dissing is a young man's game.
Fresh said he has no problem with Birdman or anyone from YMCMB; he just wants what he feels is his just due. "I'm too old to be making dis songs. I'm too wise to be making shots at anybody, but my thing is I'm a business man at the end of it," he said. (MTV)
In January 2012, Fresh detailed his issues with Birdman's Cash Money empire.
"We still have money issues. We will always have them, as long as Cash Money is selling anything that has Mannie Fresh on it. 'Til this day, I'm like, "Dude, what's going on? Where are the statements for this?" There's always some kind of complication, that's all I can say," Fresh said in an interview. "Everybody has to get paid. It would be something large if Cash Money did a tour with the first generation of artists, but with everything that's happened, we need money upfront and on top of that we all need our own attorneys. You don't get my money and pay me-I get my money directly." (Billboard)
Months prior, he blamed Cash Money for botching a potential longstanding relationship with Def Jam.
"I got this deal with Def Jam through Jay-Z," Fresh said during the Red Bull Music Academy 2011 in Madrid. "Jay-Z reached out, he was like, 'I'll do a deal with you. You come to Def Jam and you do your thing. And I'm over there and I talk to Lil Wayne. I'm like, 'Hey dude, I got a deal with Def Jam and they pretty much are going to give me my situation, do what I want to do.' They were like, 'Just deliver a big song.' So I go to Lil Wayne, he does the song with me and soon as I get ready to put it out, Cash Money shuts it down. They were just like, 'Nah, you didn't get permission from us to do that.' And I'm like, 'Wow, it's really that serious? That's kinda ugly of y'all to do that.' And I'm like, 'Wayne agreed to do the song.' And they were like, 'Well, Wayne can't speak for Wayne. We speak for Wayne.' ... So that was a learning lesson for me and it kind of gave Def Jam a salty taste too because they was just like, 'Every time we do something, if it's going to get shutdown, we really don't want to do this with you.'" (Red Bull Music Academy)

No comments: