Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

UKWELI KUHUSU UCHUMBA WA NICKI MINAJ NA DJ KHALED

DJ Khaled and Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj and DJ Khaled are not walking down the aisle…ever. The Young Money diva is finally speaking out following DJ Khaled’s grand proposal.
She called into Funkmaster Flex’s radio show on Hot 97 on Monday to address the viral video that showed Khaled professing his love and presenting a 10-carat engagement ring. But she never once took his advances seriously.
“I was shocked just like the rest of the world and I was cracking up laughing with the rest of the world ’cause Khaled is a master at what he does,” said Nicki.
It was more or less a publicity stunt to promote Khaled’s upcoming album Suffering From Success and his new single “I Wanna Be With You” featuring Nicki, Future, and Rick Ross. “It was just another way for him to kinda give the world a glimpse on the feeling of this record,” explained Nicki.
Those close to her didn’t think of it as anything more than a joke. “Nobody in my real life took it seriously,” she said. “Everybody just hit me like, ‘LOL. Yo, Khaled is crazy.’”
She set the record straight once and for all, shutting down any prospect of wedding bells. “Khaled is my brother and Khaled was not serious with that damn proposal, ya’ll. Please let it go. He was kidding,” said Nicki. “He’s not attracted to me, he doesn’t like me. We’re brother and sister.”
Despite the dismissal, Khaled seemed serious about his proposal when he called into DJ Felli Fel on Power 106 over the weekend. “She might say yeah tonight or tomorrow, she might say yeah next year. What am I gonna do, give up? Never. I ain’t never give up on nothing I do,” he said.
But it seemed like it was all part of his master plan. Following Nicki’s interview, he tweeted, “Salute @NICKIMINAJ!!! … Bringing the excitement back to the game!”

No comments: