Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Thursday, May 10, 2012

WILL SMITH NA JADA PINKETT WALIVYOTOKELEZEA MEN IN BLACK KOREA KUSINI


Lovely couple Will and Jada Pinkett Smith brought grace and style to the red carpet last night, for the premiere of Will’s new movie, ‘Men In Black 3′ in South Korea.  The two, color coordinated, with Jada wearing a pink wide-leg Giorgio Armani jumpsuit to match the pink accents in Will’s suit. During the press conference for the film earlier this week, Will expressed how he felt about being back on the big screen after four years:

This is the first movie that I’ve completed a trilogy out of all the films I’ve done. Playing a character three times for me feels like home. I’ve been off camera for about four years now. This is the first movie I’ve made in four years so for me coming back to something that I know that’s warm and like a family reunion felt very special.


No comments: