Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Monday, September 15, 2014

Drake Wants To Battle Murder Mook. Cassidy Picks Mook. Who Do You Think Would Win? [Video/Poll]


Video And Poll After The Jump
As far fetched as it may sound, a rap battle between Murder Mook and Drake could actually happen. Several weeks ago Mook posted a photo of the two on Instagram with a caption that read: "So this is @champagnepapi telling me he wants to battle me. And he is actually serious! Who got the check?"
Mook says Drizzy challenged him recently face to face.
"He pulled me like, ‘Yo, if I battled a n*gga, I’d probably have one of the best battles.’ I’m like, ‘Word?’ I tried to laugh it off and sh*t. He kept insisting he would do that, Mook told "No Edits" "Then he said he wanted to battle another rapper dude, because he didn’t like him — I’m not gonna say his name. Then he was like, ‘I didn’t really want to give a n*gga that look. But you, I f*ck with you.’”
Mook added that there's a strong possibility the epic showdown will happen.
“We’re getting it together. He’s probably the top artist on the music, rap tip in the world right now. He’s got a lot of influence. So he’s got to be real careful in the sh*t he say. That’s the reason why it really ain’t been too much going back-and-forth."

Cassidy, who is preparing to battle Dizaster in December, weighed in on Drake vs. Mook during a recent interview with VladTV.
"I'd side with Mook 'cause that's what he do. I never seen Drake do it," Cass said.

No comments: