Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Friday, September 12, 2014

Ellen DeGeneres Spoofs Nicki Minaj’s ‘Anaconda’.

Ellen AnacondaEllenAnaconda3 EllenAnaconda
Oh. My. God. Look at Ellen’s butt!
Just when we thought we finally recovered from Nicki Minaj’s booty-full  “Anaconda” video,  Ellen DeGeneres shows us otherwise.
The talk show host, who typically graces her audience’s presence with a little dance at the beginning of her show, tested out some new moves in a spoof to the butt-popping video yesterday. And as a bonus, she donned a pair of acid wash cutoff shorts, gold hoops and knee pads to show us that she’s “got buns hun.”
What’s super hilarious is Ellen DeGeneres’ initial reaction to Nicki’s song when it first hit the airwaves.  She wrote:
I Heard @NickiMinaj’s Anaconda. I’m not saying I understood everything she said, I’m just saying please no one explain it to me.

No comments: