Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Friday, September 5, 2014

Usher Catches A Drink With Grace Miguel [+ Shares His Thoughts On Tameka Still Carrying His Last Name].

Usher and girlfriend Grace Miguel seen sitting and enjoying each other's company in NYC
Ursh and his girlfriend Grace Miguel are still going strong! The couple, who have been dating for two years, were spotted kicking back and enjoying the weather this week while catching a drink in New York City.

Meanwhile, Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster Raymond has been making waves on her new VH1 show Atlanta Exes. And of course, everyone wants to know what Usher thinks about his ex sharing their business on a reality show. In a recent interview with Dish Nation, Usher discussed his thoughts on the new show, as well as how he feels about Tameka still carrying his last name “Raymond.”
When asked about the show, he revealed:
I have no feelings about it whatsoever. Actually I haven’t even seen it. I mean I’ve been kind of busy. Raising kids, making records and videos.
And when asked if he was okay with the fact that Tameka still has his last name, he shared:
Uumm… She married me. I’ll marry again. And when I do, you know, I don’t wanna have a harem. I just hope that when I do it will be a departure.”
If Usher married Grace, would Tameka really change her name back?
Many divorced mothers keep their married names because it’s sometimes difficult to explain to young children why mommy has a different last name than they do. Shaunie O’Neal revealed this in an interview with us a few years back. She explained:
I have small children and it was hard enough explaining to them why Daddy doesn’t live here anymore, so I can’t imagine how I’d explain to them why Mommy doesn’t have the same last name as them. Plus I think I earned this name…

No comments: