Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Eazy E's Son Disappointed At Not Being Cast As His Dad In N.W.A. Biopic "I Am My Father".


Eazy E's son is not happy about being rejected to play the role of his father in the upcoming N.W.A. biopic.
"I am my father. I look like him. I sound like him," Lil Eazy, real name Eric Wright Jr.,

So far the cast includes Jason Mitchell as Eazy E, Corey Hawkins as Dr. Dre and O'Shea Jackson Jr.in the role of his father Ice Cube.


The F. Gary Gray-directed film will arrive in theaters August 14, 2015. Lil Eazy said he will support and help promote the project out of respect for his late father. 

New Music: Eric Bellinger f/ Trey Songz – ‘I Don’t Want Her (Remix)’

 I Don't Want Her (Remix)


No comments: