Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Friday, July 4, 2014

Sole Is Pissed After Ginuwine Jokes That His Daughter May Be Stripping .

Sole Ginuwine
Sole, and every mother who has a young daughter, is looking at Ginuwine with the side-eye this morning.
Last night, the “Pony” singer and TGT member had his followers scratching their heads after he posted an Instagram photo of his daughter Cypress surrounded by dollar bills, while alluding she may be doing something strange for change.  The photos were captioned:
My daughter just came in should I be asking so questions !?????
Man I gotta stay home@more this is getting catastrophic
Ginuwine jokes that his daughter is a stripper
The joke didn’t go over well with Ginuwine’s wife Solé who took to Twitter to defend her daughter while claiming that Ginuwine may need some help:
That was NOT my daughters money that ‪@Ginuwine posted.. It was HIS & his sick idea of a joke..Been trying to keep silent but he needs help.
I’ve remained silent but my child will not be publicly humiliated by a sick joke by some1 whos judgement is impaired
Ginuwine also hopped on Instagram this morning and called everyone who questioned his choice to post the photo idiots for not getting the joke:
To all the idiots that can’t take a joke I gave my daughter this money and said something stupid that I thought people would be able to take for a joke wow these days you really got to be careful what you say I mean do you actually think I would be calling my daughter anything other than my angel sorry Cycy
What do you think of Ginuwine’s joke? Do you think he went too far or should people lighten up?
Screen Shot 2014-07-03 at 12.53.59 PM
Do you think his joke went too far or were folks blowing everything out of proportion?
Ginuwine jokes that his daughter is a stripper - Sole responds 1
Screen Shot 2014-07-03 at 2.21.47 PMGinuwine jokes that his daughter is a stripper - Twitter reactions 9 Ginuwine jokes that his daughter is a stripper - Twitter reactions 8 Ginuwine jokes that his daughter is a stripper - Twitter reactions 4Ginuwine jokes that his daughter is a stripper - Twitter reactions 6
Screen Shot 2014-07-03 at 2.21.36 PM Ginuwine jokes that his daughter is a stripper - Twitter reactions 5 Ginuwine jokes that his daughter is a stripper - Twitter reactions 3
Via Twitter, Instagram

No comments: