Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Mya Reacts To Reports That She’s Jay Z’s Longtime Mistress.

mya-jay-z
Screen Shot 2014-07-03 at 10.51.30 AM
Mya is not a side chick.  At least not Jay Z’s, she says.
Earlier this week, the popular site Crazy Days Crazy Nights blew the whistle after they posted a blind item reveal that claimed Mya has been Jay Z’s sidepiece and mistress for a long time.  It read:
When people talk about Jay-Z and his mistresses, they often forget about a mainstay who has been there forever. She is the person he calls when he needs to be discreet and thinking about old times. She is that very short named R&B singer who hasn’t had a hit in awhile and doesn’t really even act or record any longer. She basically lives off the generosity of Jay-Z and a couple of other guys. She peaked at A-.
Mya
We haven’t really seen Mya and Jay Z spotted in the same room, nor mentioned in the same
sentence since they released their 2000 hit ‘Best Of Me,’ so the allegations were a little shocking and left-field. Beyonce threw fuel on the ‘mistress’ fire over the weekend when she sang ‘Resentment’ in concert, and she changed her lyrics to:
I know she was attractive but I was here first
Been ridin’ with you for twelve years why did I deserve
To be treated this way by you
The original version says, ‘been ridin’ with you for six years.’
Beyonce delivered one of her best vocal performances that night as she stood in her wedding dress and belted out other lyrics of the song that included:
You should have told me you weren’t happy
I know you didn’t want to hurt me
but look what you’ve done to me now
I gotta look in her eyes
and see she’s had half of me
She ain’t even half of me
that b-tch will never be
After it was reported that Mya was the alleged mistress on entertainment sites like Daily Mail and even Access Hollywood, Mya took to Instagram to clear her name.  After a fan asked if it was true, she has been involved in an 11-year affair with Jay Z, she responded:
Never did, never was, never will. Illegitimate thirsty sources with no facts and that’s the “media” for you- especially today. I play second to no one, pay my own bills, have my own label, own management company, rely on God only and respect myself & marriage way too much for nonsense. False rumors are crafted for ratings & numbers. And miserable, unhappy people need someone to judge to deter the attention away from their own misery and feel better about their miserable lives. If they did it to Jesus, they’ll do it to anyone. God Bless.

Mya responds to rumors she's jay z mistress
Does anyone remember Blu Cantrell? She had one hit ‘Hit Em Up Style,’ and was linked to Jay years ago. She even emerged in 2012 to tweet a congratulatory message to Jay and Bey after their baby ‘Blue’ was born:
blu cantrell tweets congrats to jay z
Maybe someone has their singers mixed up?
And maybe this is all not true at all and just a part of the storyline to add even more controversy to Jay and Bey’s current tour, ‘On The Run.’
P.S. Mya was recently on Blogxilla’s No Judgement Zone and she made it clear that she’s not about that ‘main’ or ‘sidechick’ life:
And then you hear all kinds of new school lingo, like, ‘main,’ ‘side’ and ‘trophy’ or ‘wifey.’ I’m like, ‘What are those things?’ I don’t do ‘main,’ okay? I don’t do ‘number one’ ’cause that means there’s a ‘number two’ and ‘number three.’ I don’t like that kind of stuff. ‘Main,’ what does that mean? That means there are others. I don’t like those kind of words.

No comments: