Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

NIKKI MINAJ MMHHH..WE AHA TU


“I am proud of myself. I am proud of this album. I will never let anyone scare me out of my true potential. It’s a scare tactic”
This weekend, Nicki Minaj released Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded in the UK and it has already nabbed the #8 spot on Itunes and continues to climb the charts as she prepares for tomorrow’s U.S release. Included in the album booklet are photos of Nicki going hard in the paint (literally) but the best treat on the album, judging from twitter trending topics, is track 23 on the Deluxe version titled, Press Conference. On the track, which is actually an interview led by radio/television personality Charlamagne Tha God, Nicki gets a lot of things off of her chest as she talks about whether or not she feels she gets love from New York City, the constant criticism and her plans to create something with her brand that’s never been done.

No comments: