Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Sunday, April 8, 2012

RIHANNA AWA SHUJAA

Rihanna_battleship_movie_photos_trailer.jpg
Rihanna says appearing in 'Battleship' has made her fearless.
The 24-year-old singer makes her acting debut opposite Taylor Kitsch and Brooklyn Decker in the movie and identified a lot with her character Petty Officer Cora Raikes.
She told more! magazine: "Definitely, I'm a fighter. I was able to identify with the character in lots of ways.
"She's tough and focused. But embodying her also helped me to become more fearless.
"I had an incredible experience on 'Battleship'. I learnt a lot about myself. I had to ask myself a lot of questions to get in touch with the right emotions. And it was great working as a team, for the first time in a long while it wasn't all about me."

No comments: