Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Sunday, June 29, 2014

EXCLUSIVE: Bow Wow Explains Shad Moss Name.


Starting next week, Bow Wow will officially retire his stage name and go by his birth name, Shad Moss. But the change shouldn’t come as a surprise.
“It’s a name that they heard my whole career,” he told Rap-Up TV at the ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Music Awards. “To me, it wasn’t really that big of a deal. I was laughing at the reaction that everybody was making it the biggest news in the world. It was just hilarious ’cause I was like, ‘Shit. I’m just using my normal name.’”
He had been thinking about making the transition for some time now. “I always threw hints about it through my music, but for all my fans that grow with me, they know the name,” he said. “So for them, it’s really not a change.”
It’s just part of his growth as an artist and business man. “I’m embarking on so many different things now, television, clothing, you name it. It’s kinda hard for me to be just Bow Wow. I gotta play both sides of the field.”
Plus, hear him praise his mentor Jermaine Dupri for inspiring his big moves.

No comments: