Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Solange Knowles May Be Engaged.!!?

es
Solange Knowles and Alan Ferguson in Jamaica
 Solange and boyfriend Alan ferguson
Is Solange engaged? Maybe… maybe not.
Solo turned 28 years old on Tuesday and to celebrate, she and her 51-year-old boyfriend Alan Ferguson took a luxuriating trip to Jamaica. While we’re sure the singer received some fantastic gifts from friends and family, word around town is Alan may have given her the best birthday gift of all: an engagement ring!
The “Lovers In The Parking Lot” singer shared some snaps from her romantic birthday vacay on her Instagram, including one where she flashed a wide smile with her arms wrapped around her man. Along with the image, which she has since deleted, she wrote:
Today couldn’t have been more perfect. I couldn’t have smiled harder. Thank you for all of your lovely and wonderful wishes. They warmed my heart and I simply feel grateful for all of the love.
Hmm, getting engaged usually has that smiling-so-hard-until-your-cheeks-hurt effect!
During our interview with her last year, Solange revealed that she was the one who approached Alan and she’s always been the type of girl who goes after what she wants:
I’ve been in a relationship now for five years. Certainly, in the beginning I was the one who approached him so I
have always sort of historically been one of those girls that goes after something that I’m into. I’m not very old school and like, I’m gonna wait on you. Wait for you to approach me type of situation. I have a lot of guy-like quintessential relationship qualities that I have had to work on.
Earlier this year, it also sounded like Solo was ready to walk down the aisle again when she sat down with Harper’s Bazaar:
My love life has been stable for a while. It’s a f-cked-up thing—without conflict it’s a lot harder to write interesting songs. Everyone talks about how, in your 30s, all of these growing pains transition into wisdom and you feel more self-assured and confident, but I think I had a bit of a jump-start on that at 27. For the first time in my life, I’m basing every decision around the idea of whether I want to do it or if I t

No comments: