Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Thursday, June 26, 2014

[New Music] Faith And Missy Unite For ‘I Deserve It’ .

faithevansideserveitFaith Evans may make you dance a little this afternoon.
She’s gearing up to release her eighth studio album titled Incomparable, and she starts things off right with a “Make it hot for the summer” single featuring production and vocals from none other than Missy Elliott herself. This is Faith’s first time working with Missy since their 2001 track “Burnin’ Up,” and we’re happy to hear them recreate some classic Faith Evans fire.
Missy’s protégée Sharaya J also makes an appearance on the track, while Missy blesses it with a few bars herself:
Everybody’s lookin’ for their one and only love.
And I’d be a fool to settle for someone who isn’t good enough.
If you’re gonna love me, love me right. Cuz I played the fool too many times.
If you’re gonna love me love me good. Or I’ll find a man who could.

No comments: