Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

(EXCLUSIVE) Tami Roman Talks Dating A Younger Man (Part 1)

Reality star Tami Roman has found LOVE!
Tami-Roman-Reggie-The-JAsmine-Brand-Interview
The former Basketball Wives Miami cast member shopping in LA at Last Kings, with a handsome man on her arm. We did some digging and learned the man in question is her new boyfriend,Reggie.
Looks like Tami’s new boo is 17 years younger!
The couple recently sat down with our girl Jasmine over at The Jasmine Brand, to chat about the ups and downs of maintaining a regular relationship in the celebrity world and how she’s balancing being with a man whose mother is almost the same age as she is.
Catch a few highlights below:
Tami on going public with this relationship
This is my boo, baby boo Reggie. I’m very private about my relationships and I feel that to have a good relationship, there has to be no sign of it on Instagram.
Even when I was on Basketball Wives, I was in a five-year relationship. We kept it like, “You do your thing, I’ll be doing my thing.” That’s always worked. I’m taking a chance right now. Finally I’m like, let me be open and honest about what I’m doingin my life. I’ve always been a open book and so I’m opening this part.
Reggie On dating a celebrity
I’m not a celebrity. I’m just a regular old dude from Houston. That’s it.[...]I own a trucking company in Houston. I own trucks, I buy trucks and hire drivers.

I’m a secure person, I got my own stuff going on, she got her own stuff going on. We just meet in the middle.
Tami On why she’s being more open about their relationship now
Although, we deal with the huge age difference in our relationship, seventeen years, I think I’m at a point now where I have to expose that part of myself. I’m constantly trying to figure out ways that Tami can use her ways in whatever. For me, the age difference was an issue, and then it wasn’t an issue. I know a lot of women out there who are going through that thing–older women, younger men. Now I am just trying to expose that part. If there are any parts from us exposing our relationship and deal with each other that can help them or make them feel more comfortable [I'm all for it.]

Tami On the biggest challenge about the relationship
When I go to the movies, I want to see “The Butler.” He wants to see “The Ninja Turtles.

On Why They Love Each Other Reggie: For me personally, she’s just a real person. She’s a genuine person–it’s hard to meet a genuine female. She’s a real person–that’s what I love about her.
Tami Roman: He’s an admitted womanizer in the past because he just felt like all women wasn’t worth anything or out to get something. He was coming from that place and I was coming from the place that I can’t trust men based on my previous relationships. We’re both wounded but help each other by being together.
Tami’s fear when it comes to the relationship
I am so scared that I am going to be labeled the cougar of the century.

On what they argue about
Reggie & Tami Roman: Everything.

Reggie: She likes to argue and I don’t. I’ll just ignore her shrug it off and that makes her more mad.
Tami Roman: The silliest argument is probably–if he looks in that direction a little too long and something’s over there and I feel like you shouldn’t been looking for three minutes. One minute tops.
Reggie: That’s my everyday life.
On what makes Tami insecure in the relationship

He is more age appropriate with [the club] demographic than with me–that’s what makes me insecure. I can’t be out at the club, I can’t be twerking. My knees are bad and I can’t get down low twerking all night. I don’t have much ass to be doing that anyway. I have real bills and expenses and mortgage and car. They have really no responsibility . That’s kind of where he’s at in terms of age.

No comments: