Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Monday, October 20, 2014

Nicki Minaj Busts Out in GQ

Nicki Minaj
With her third album The PinkPrint due next month, Nicki Minaj unleashes her sexy style in the November issue of GQ. In the shoot by photographer Mark Seliger, the “cheeky genius” shows off her assets in a white angular bra and blue skirt while holding blue and pink poodles on a leash (check out a second photo here).
In between cat naps at Fashion Rocks rehearsals last month, the magazine caught up with the hip-hop mogul to discuss her early jobs in customer service and waitressing at Red Lobster (she was fired from the latter after she followed a couple who had taken her pen into the parking lot and then gave them the bird).
She is also surprised by all the fuss over her “Anaconda” video, which has been watched over 250 million times. “I just see the video as being a normal video,” said Nicki.
But while the racy clip showcases her famous booty, the topic was off limits. The interviewer notes that she was warned to not ask about her ass (Nicki finds it degrading).
Read highlights from the interview below.
On her customer service job: “I like dealing with people, but I don’t really like a lot of bullshit, so maybe customer service wasn’t the best job for me.”
On her natural look: “I always thought that by the time I put out a third album, I would want to come back to natural hair and natural makeup. I thought, I will shock the world again and just be more toned down. I thought that would be more shocking than to keep on doing exactly what they had already seen.”
On the video for “Anaconda”: “I think the video is about what girls do. Girls love being with other girls, and when you go back to us being younger, we would have slumber parties and we’d be dancing with our friends.”
On the “Anaconda” cover art, which spawned a million memes: “I just said I’ll put it out, never thought in a billion years that people would be putting [other] people’s heads on it. It’s the craziest shit.”
The November issue of GQ hits newsstands nationwide on October 28.Nicki Minaj for GQ

No comments: