Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Jessica Vanessa Leaves Job As Pre-K Teacher, Becomes Vine Twerk Queen


Jessica Vanessa is a bonafied Vine star. The 22-year old has racked up 2 million followers after just one year on the video-sharing site. She makes a lot of comedic clips, but it's her twerking videos that have grabbed everyone's attention.
“People like to define twerking as you’re a w**** if you do it,” the Puerto Rican cutie told Barcroft TV. “No, it’s just a type of dance — that’s it. If you were open-minded you would understand that.

Jessica's previous job involved working with children. In a Cosmopolitan interview she described herself as a former day care worker. She told Barcroft TV she had been a pre-kindergarten teacher. whatever the case she winded up quitting because of the travel demands required as her popularity grew on Vine.
Twerking has proven to be a lucrative business for Jessica.
Either I make money on the internet. Make money doing these videos or I'm going to be broke and jobless," she explained to Barcroft TV regarding her decision to Vine full time. "And once I quit, thank God all these opportunities just ran into my face. What I make in six seconds would have taken me four months to make as a pre-K teacher I work. I bought a new car, paid it off in full and was able to get out of debt.”

Most of the six figures Jessica is pulling in is from promoting either online products or artist's music. It's turned into a family business. Her brother Joshua is her cameraman 
 

Jessica hopes more women of color find the same success as Miley Cyrus has by twerking.
"Well, people assume that I'm white, even though I'm Puerto Rican, so yeah, I don't get that either," she told Cosmopolitan. "I don't get why Miley gets all this respect for twerking when women of many colors, white girls, black girls, Spanish girls, we all do pretty much the same thing. I don't know why the media is so focused on what I do when twerking has been around for so long. I don't know what makes me any different. I'm over here reading all these articles and they act like they just discovered twerking [laughs]."

No comments: