Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Friday, October 31, 2014

Vixen ‘Michelle Game’ Engaged to NBA Player Charlie Villanueva

Video Vixen/Model Michelle Game is engaged to NBA player Charlie Villanueva of the Dallas Mavericks.
michelle-game-instagram
Michelle posted pics of the massive rock on her Instagram page along with the caption, “Last night I said yes to the love of my life. I couldn’t be happier to spend a lifetime with my best friend.”
She added, “He fills a part of my heart that makes me whole, and I’m so happy I wanted to share with you all. I love you.”
Michelle-Game-Ring
During this past offseason, Villanueva documented his free agency in a eight-part vlog which led for him to end up signing with the Mavericks for a $1.3 million non-guaranteed contract.

No comments: