Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Snoop Dogg Quotes Big Sean When Asked About Possible Iggy Azalea Collaboration "You Little Stupid A$$ B*tch, I Ain't F*ckin' With You" (Video)


The Snoop Dogg/Iggy Azalea beef is over isn't it?
As we previously reported, Iggy responded to a question last week of whether she would collaborate with the West Coast legend by saying, "would you if you were in my shoes?"

TMZ caught up with Snoop at Los Angeles International Airport on Sunday, October 26, and asked him the same question. The rapper used lyrics from Big Sean's song "I Don't F*ck With You," as his answer.
"You little stupid a$$ b*tch, I ain't f*ckin' with you," Snoop said.


T.I. might need to make another phone call.

No comments: