Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Birdman Speaks On Tyga's Beef With YMCMB & Drake "Either You're With Us Or You Ain't" (Video)


Video After The Jump
Tyga recently told Vibe that he doesn't like his label mates Nicki Minaj or Drake. The trouble stems from his frustration with his new album, The Gold Album: The 18th Dynasty, not being released yet. T-Raww has even threatened to leak the entire project.

With major trouble brewing between artists under his umbrella, Cash Money Records CEO, Birdman decided to speak on the situation during an interview with Funkmaster Flex.
"I didn't see that coming," Birdman told Flex. "And I still haven't gotten to the bottom of none of that. I don't really know what's happening with all that."

Baby admitted he hasn't spoken with Tyga lately, but has an open line of communication with Drizzy. While he respects the "Rack City" city hit maker's accomplishments he doesn't believe he's in Drake's league.
"Tyga knows where he stands in this game compared to Drake. That ain't no secret, I ain't gon' lie. I'ma keep it 1000" Baby explained. "[Tyga] might be in his feelings and I got all the love and respect for Tyga. I'm family oriented. Either you're in or you're out. If you're you're an outcast to me. If you're in we family. You with us or you ain't."
Birdman added that as of right now Tyga is still on the label.

No comments: