Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Turnt Up! K. Michelle’s “My Life” Series Is Going To Be Wild With Nudity! [Trailer]

IFWT_K_Michelle_My_Life_Trailer
Leave it to K. Michelle to run around in her birthday suit like it’s about nothing!
During the trailer for VH1’s new reality series, My Life starring K. Michelle, the “Can’t Raise A Man” singer gets wild to the point where he son even mimics her shenanigans. Must watch!
Hit the jump to check out the preview for the November 3rd airing.
“You’ll get to see me as a mother and as a singer,” K told Rap-Up TV. “‘Love & Hip Hop’ is never the place for a child. So in the reality show, you’ll see what it’s like traveling back and forth to my son to work to just being a mother, an artist, trying to fit a sex symbol in there a little bit. You’ll just get to see my life. It’s crazy.”

No comments: