Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Girl Code Broken? Trina Says She Introduced French Montana to the Kardashians

Trina arrives with French Montana at DJ Prostyle's birthday bashfrench montana and khloe kardashian - guns and liquor
If you introduced your dude to your friend, and then he started dating your friend’s sister, would you feel some type of way?
Mostly likely, the answer is “Yes!”
Ever since Khloé Kardashian has been running around with French Montana, folks have been wondering how Trina felt about the situation since she once was close friends with Khloé’s sister Kim Kardashian.  But according to Trina, although she does think some sort of girl code has been broken, she’s not thinking about French.
The rapper caught up with K. Foxx on 103.5 The Beat recently, and when asked if her newest track “F-ck Love” was directed at French and Khloé’s relationship, especially with the line “you can have that b-tch,” she kept things classy and denied, denied, denied. She also revealed that she is the one who introduced French Montana to the Kardashians to begin with, and that she does think it was a bit disrespectful that Khloé ended up dating him.
Peep the highlights:
On if her track “F$%& Love” is about French Montana and Khloé Kardashian
I’m not even thinking about those people, honestly. I just think that of course because I’m surrounded by that situation, that’s exactly how they’re gonna feel. That record was the last record that I done. It was just one of those moments to just give me that moment to say how I feel emotionally as a woman. It was one of those things like, if I’m in a situation with somebody or if I’m around you and I feel a way about anything, I’ll say that. How I feel. I’m a woman. I’m independent. I don’t need you. I’m not around [because] it’s convenient. I do what I want to do and if I don’t like it, I remove myself from the situation. I’ve always been that way.

I don’t do this sneak diss. If I’m at you, I’ma say your name.  I never told anybody publicly that I was in a relationship with [French Montana]. We were friends, and I always built a great friendship before a relationship, and the relationship was just never that. I’m around you. We do business. We do music. I respect you. I thought you respected me and that’s the situation. I feel like, some things you just don’t do out of respect. I feel like if you’re doing something that’s side and I’m still around you, that’s not where I want to be. I don’t want to be in that situation because we’re all grown. You have the right to go your way and I have the right to go my way. That’s just how it is. I’m not a grudge holder. I’m not bitter. I don’t ever want to be bitter because I love to love. I’m not ever gonna let nobody make me bitter to where I just hate guys. That’s not my life. I just go my way, move silently like a boss and just keep doing my thing.
On if she’s still friends with Kim Kardashian
I haven’t spoken to her. The last time I saw her was at Kanye’s concert in New York.[...]I introduced him to [the Kardashians] at the Kanye West concert. I just feel like certain things are like, girl code. I don’t feel like [Kim's] done anything to me. If this is my sister, I’ma rock with my sister for whatever it is. Ain’t nobody gonna turn me away from my sister. I respect that. I just feel like it’s not what you do but how you do it. If I’m with you like I’m sitting in this room with you today and then tomorrow I see you talking to somebody that I’m not cool with or I am cool with and I don’t know what’s going on and you never say anything, it’s a little disrespect. But you go do your thing, I’ll do my thing. It’s all good.
Kim Kardashian and Trina friends

No comments: