Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Taylor Swift Graces PEOPLE Magazine’s 40th Anniversary Issue

Well it’s the 40th anniversary of People magazine, and they’ve chosen to mark the moment by having Taylor Swift recreate the iconic premiere cover, featuring Mia Farrow as Daisy Buchanan.
taylorswift-people
Taylor talks about dating, so check out what she had to say below:
On romance: “I used to be fascinated by romance. Now I’m more realistic.”
 “The last couple of years have been about defining life on my own terms. Being on my own, prioritizing my girlfriends, my family and my music above everything else and trying things I never thought I’d try. It’s a really liberating and freeing time.”
On her new album: “Emotionally speaking, 1989 is not a heartbreak record. My music is derived from what’s happening in my personal life, and I haven’t had my heart broke. You’re not going to hear, oh, like, ‘boyfriend dissing.’”
“When I’m deeply hurt, I usually respond by writing exactly how I feel in a song, but I just haven’t been devastated in the last couple of years. I made the decision to spend time on my own and figure out who I am. My group of friends are the most important thing to me right now. They are so fun and know me and like me for who I actually am.”
On not compromising for a significant other:  “I’m not going to compromise the happiness and independence that I’ve found for just anybody. The idea of a date gives me a partial panic attack! It includes 40 paparazzi cameras shooting through windows at us, and that’s not relaxing or alluring for me. That makes me want to crawl under the couch and hide! But I’m fine! I have two cats. That’s all I need.”

No comments: