Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Monday, October 6, 2014

Thirsty? Ariana Grande Inks Endorsement Deal With Water Company

ariana grande that grape juice 2014 900 600x432 Thirsty? Ariana Grande Inks Endorsement Deal With Water Company
After teaming up with Beyonce to kick off the ‘Let’s Move’ fitness campaign, the youth-oriented water company ‘Wat-AAH!’ has found a long term partner in ‘Honeymoon Avenue‘ singer Ariana Grande!
Named as one of its equity partners today, her deal with the company marks the first endorsement agreement the star has ever signed and will see Grande join them in releasing a limited edition bottle in her honour.
Full story below…
In the January of this year, the company’s CEO, Rose Cameron, set out three goals for the product. The first, being to host an art exhibition for its ‘Drink Up‘ campaign (endorsed by Michelle Obama), expand its reach across the USA, and the last? To work with Ms. Grande.
This week, after seeing the first two of its dreams come true, the company has announced that it got its final wish after partnering up with Grande, who shared in a statement:
Living a healthy lifestyle is so important to me, and this is one of the reasons I chose to partner with Wat-AAH! My fans are my everything, and because of this, I could only endorse something I believe in. Also, I love drinking water and I want to inspire my fans to do the same. Now as a partner in the company, I am excited to share Wat-AAH! with everyone!
In response, Cameron added:
We truly needed a superstar that could get the word out very strongly to the kids and teens we’re after

No comments: