Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Saturday, October 26, 2013

...Diddy Twerks, Moonwalks, & Disco Dances on ‘Ellen’...

Diddy and Ellen
While promoting Revolt TV, Sean “Diddy” Combs stopped by “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” on Friday. To show the music network’s diversity, the hip-hop mogul had a dance off with Ellen.
With 45 seconds on the clock, he had to perform several dances including the moonwalk, cabbage patch, disco, hula, and even twerking.
“I just twerked for ya’ll. I lost a lot of street cred for doing that,” joked Puff.
While he officially goes by Diddy, he’s been feeling more like Puff Daddy these days. “I’ve been in a Puff Daddy spirit ’cause I’m launching this network and I had to go back to my roots of the aggression and the intensity and the relentlessness,” he told Ellen. “And that’s Puff Daddy. That’s a superhero.”
CLIP 1 
CLIP 2 

No comments: