Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

MJUE ERIN HOLLAND MISS AUSTRALIA ALIEWAKILISHA VEMA NCHI YAKE MASHINDANO YA DUNIA 2013

 
Erin was born and raised in Cairns, North Queensland, until at the age of 17 she followed her dreams to Sydney, where she took up a scholarship at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music. Describing herself as vibrant, outgoing and hard working, Erin hopes to one day be a leading lady on Broadway. Classically trained, Erin is a highly skilled singer, clarinet player and saxophonist. In her spare time, she enjoys yoga and reading, she likes Asian Cuisine and she is an ambassador for the Muscular Dystrophy Foundation. 

In Her Own Words...

 "Hello from Australia!!

My name is Erin Holland, and I was born and raised in sunny Cairns, Far North Queensland - known of course by many for the beautiful Great Barrier Reef! At 17, I moved to Sydney (home of the iconic Opera House and Harbour Bridge!!) to study voice on scholarship at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music, and pursue a career in the entertainment industry. Upon graduating,
I now work in the industry as singer, presenter, dancer and model. I am known for working extremely hard and I definitely don't like having days off! In my free time, I love catching up with friends, watching a football game or trying out as many restaurants as possible around Sydney.
I have always endeavoured to be involved in charitable organisations wherever possible - My main focus this year has been disadvantaged children. Such organisations I have been raising funds for include The Lilla Community (Indigenous Outreach Program near Uluru, Australia's Red Centre), and Children's First Foundation. The most important thing I have learnt is that no matter our situation, there is always something we can do to make a difference in the lives of those less fortunate."
  • Age: 24
  • Height: 177
  • Population: 22,657,783

No comments: