Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Saturday, October 26, 2013

MISS BOTSWANA 2013 KEOFITLHETSE ALIYEIWAKILISHA VEMA NCHI YAKE MASHINDANO YA DUNIA

Rosemary was born in the town of Maun, moving to the Kalahari desert village of Hukuntsi when she was 8. Currently enrolled in a degree in Accounting at the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, she has aspirations of using her education to start her own business. Describing herself as “selfless, compassionate and strong”, her interests include photography, cycling, and she is currently learning to play the guitar. Rosemary also has ambitions of becoming an ambassador of goodwill who will make a positive impact in people’s lives.

In Her Own Words...

"My name is Rosemary Keofitlhetse and I will be proudly representing my beautiful country Botswana on the 63rd Miss World Pageant in Jakarta, Indonesia. I am an accounting student and a part time property consultant. Strong, compassionate and selfless defines me. When I am not glued to subjects of environmental care, my community and charity projects or empowering other people, I am either reading, baby sitting, listening to country music, cycling, playing golf or shopping. Multi tasked I am indeed. Please send your love and do follow my adventures right here!".
Rosemary KEOFITLHETSE
Rosemary KEOFITLHETSE

No comments: