Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Saturday, October 26, 2013

MJUE Katherine ARNFIELD MISS Bermuda 2913 ALIEIWAKILISHA NCHI YAKE MASHINDANO YA DUNIA

17 year old Katharine is currently a student with ambitions of furthering her education at university in the fields of Law or Business. Katherine describes herself as “A happy, down to earth 17 year old girl, who feels extremely blessed to be representing her country”. Her interests include horse riding, swimming and photography. Katharine is also a trained dancer, proficient at ballet, tap and modern dance. Her favourite foods include steak and chocolate, and she enjoys listening to pop, rock and easy listening music.

In Her Own Words...

 

"Hello my name is Katherine Arnfield and I am honoured to represent the beautiful sub tropical island of Bermuda, located 1,000 miles north of the Caribbean.
I am presently studying Economics, English , Geography and Psychology at Saltus Grammar School in Bermuda, with the intention of entering University in England in September, 2014.
 Image
I enjoy dance, modelling and voluntary work. I have been modelling since the age of 15 and I have had the pleasure of being invited to "walk" at London Fashion Week on two occasions; It is such a thrill to show off a designer's creations.
This September, I can't wait to represent my island at the Miss World Contest In Indonesia!
 Image

No comments: