Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Sunday, October 20, 2013

FUTURE AJITANGAZA MFALME WA ATLANTA

Atlanta has produced a lot of great artists over the years. Andre 3000, Young Jeezy, Ludacris, Gucci Mane, Cee Lo, Big Boi, 2 Chainz, Pastor Troy, Lil Jon, Jermaine Dupri, T.I. and many others have contributed heavily to the city's thriving Hip Hop scene.
 Tip has long proclaimed himself to be the "King of the South," but Future feels like he sits on top of Atlanta's thrown now.
 "Even when I said the statement, 'I run Atlanta,'  it wasn't nothing to be cocky or anything. I just feel like I'm a different breed when it comes to music," Future told Revolt. "I can do pretty much anything when you put me in the booth, or you put a beat on. And it was just making sure everybody understand that I'm here to stay. I can make hits. This is what I was built to do."
 After listening to what Future had to say do you consider him to be on top of Atlanta's rap scene? If not, then who?,

No comments: