Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

...mjue miss australia 2013 Ena Kadic aliiwakilisha nchi yake masindano ya dunia...

Born in Bihac, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Ena grew up in Austria, and counts Tyrol as her home. She describes herself as open-minded, friendly and always smiling. Ena enjoys playing a variety of sports and has aspirations of a career in fitness; becoming a fitness instructor and possibly opening her own centre. Ena likes listening to RnB and Hip-Hop music, and her favourite books include the Twilight series and fitness books. Her personal motto is “Do what you want!”

In Her Own Words...

 "My name is Ena, I’m 23 years old and I live in Innsbruck, Tyrol. I’ve studied Fashion and Design at the Ferrari Fashion School in Innsbruck. The last 2 years I’ve worked as a sales assistant in a fashion boutique. I’m a kind, open minded and positive person.

I like to spend my free time with family and friends. The most important person in my life is my little brother Armin, who is 10 years old. 
I spend a lot of time in the nature of Tyrol. I love the mountains, the woods and the rivers in Austria. Fitness and sports are my favourite hobbies. I’m going to study Fitness & Health to become a personal coach and open up my own fitness store.
  • Age: 23
  • Height: 178
  • Population: 8,414,638

No comments: