Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Saturday, October 26, 2013

MREMBO Idolly Louise SALDIVAR MISS BELIZA 2013 ALIIWAKILISHA VEMA NCHI YAKE KATIKA MASHINDANO YA DUNIA

 Idolly Saldivar - Miss World Belize 2013-2014
Idolly comes from Belize City in the heart of Belize. A “determined, hardworking individual... who strives for success” Idolly is a promotions team member with aspirations of a career in dentistry. She plans on moving to Costa Rica to achieve her goals. Her hobbies include reading, dancing, hiking, and softball and she likes to play the guitar. Idolly enjoys her native cuisine, she likes to read romance novels, and her preferred music is dancehall and salsa. 

In Her Own Words...

                       

"As a youth ambassador, I am involved in making sure that young adults are educated about the effects, cause and preventions of HIV/AIDS in Belize. It is also my duty to work along with young women to uplift and empower them. As a beauty ambassador I feel it is my duty to get involved in my society and contribute to the betterment of my country Belize.
The personal motto is "Perseverance + determination = Success". I am 22yr old Idolly Saldivar proudly representing the Garden City, Belmopan, the capital of Belize."

No comments: