Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Vivica A. Fox Shares a Touching Life Regret with Oprah

Oprah, is bringing folks out the woodwork, with Where Are They Now?”.. Vivica A. Fox spills her heart out on the show. During the interview she reveals she regrets not having any children.
Vivica-Fox-Oprah
I’m a good godmother. I bring the best gifts and throw the best parties. If that’s the one thing that I have a regret about, that would be that I didn’t have a child.”
Oprah seemed a bit taken aback by the revelation. She responded, “I didn’t expect that answer.”
The Kill Bill: Vol. 1 star explained that seeing Halle Berry on the red carpet after having her first child had a deep impact on her thinking.
Fox explained, “I’ll never forget seeing Halle on the red carpet at the Essence luncheon, and she had just had Nahla. And I said, ‘Wow, she’s so beautiful.’ She said, ‘Vivica, if I knew then what I know now, I would’ve had five of them.’ And she said, ‘The joy that I see in her eyes is just like no other high that I’ve ever experienced.’ So I don’t get to see my eyes in a child.”
Oprah: Where Are They Now? airs Sunday on OWN.

No comments: