Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Erica Mena Says She & Bow Wow Won't Have The Same Problems As Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose (Video)


Video After The Jump
Erica Mena considers Amber Rose to be a good friend. She was heartbroken to hear about the model's pending divorce from Wiz Khalifa.
Mena, who recently revealed she was engaged to Bow Wow, says she's learned a valuable lesson from her friend's misfortune.

"I'm sad because I thought they were the ultimate hip hop collaboration," Mena told TMZ. "It discourages me, but at the same time it helps me realize that when you're in the spotlight you have to protect what's yours so much more than the average person. And that's why a lot of people will be surprised to know that my fiance won't be on Love & Hip Hop. I'm pro saving what's mine and keeping it away from the world. I really wanna protect this one."

No comments: