Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Rapper Eve Says Married Life is Amazing!

Rapper Eve is loving the married life.
eve
The “Who’s That Girl” emcee says, “It’s amazing!” when talking to PEOPLE about married life with husband Maximillion Cooper. “I’m loving it.”
Eve, 35, wed the entrepreneur in June after four years of dating.
“We were long-distance for a long time, and we both needed to see if this was the right situation – and thankfully it was,” she said Sunday at Tony Hawk’s 11th Annual Stand Up for Skateparks Benefit in Beverly Hills. “We lived together and all that. I have to say, I didn’t think it would change. It only changes a bit in the sense that you just feel … you just feel comfortable.”
Though she’s never been married before. Eve, says, there was something familiar about it all.
“You’re ‘there,’ ” she says, smiling. “I was like, ‘Finally! Hello.’ It just feels really good.”
So how do these two differ? “I have to say that he’s pretty even-keel,” she says of her husband of three months, adding, “I’m the moody, crazy one. I feel bad for him sometimes. He has to talk me off the ledge all the time.”
And will there be tiny Eves running around?
“We’re thinking about it. We talk about it all the time,” says Eve, who is now the stepmother to Cooper’s four children. “We definitely would. We have four, so we’re almost there.”
She adds, “Whatever the universe says … but two would be nice.

No comments: