Pages

BRAND NEW MUSIC

metty magese

metty magese

Listen & Download

http://mdundo.com/a/32626

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Nivea On Christina Milian Dating Another One Of Her Exes: ‘That’s Not Cute To Me’

Nivea interviewRapper Lil Wayne and fellow singer Christina Milian were seen leaving Mastros Steakhouse restaurant in Beverly Hills, CANivea has a few words for Christina Milian…and in a nutshell, she’s asking “Girl, out of all the men in the world, why do you keep dating my exes??????’
To explain this is complicated, but here it goes:
Nivea at one point was married to The Dream and had three kids.  The Dream later married Christina Milian and the couple had one child together
Nivea at one point was engaged to Lil Wayne and the couple had one child.  Christina Milian is currently dating Lil Wayne.
If Christina were to have a child by Lil Wayne, the family tree would need a full Powerpoint presentation to explain.
And if this all sounds confusing, imagine how crazy it is for their kids.
At any rate, last month, Nivea made it quite clear that she wasn’t feeling  Christina dating Lil Wayne by throwing subliminal shots on Instagram, and now she’s clarifying her statements in a new interview.  In an interview with Malcolm Music, she explained that she has banned Lil Wayne from bringing Milian to any family functions, and this is all insane to her because the two women already share an ex-husband.
Peep the highlights below:
On Wayne and Christina Milian dating:
I really didn’t have any feelings outside of just being a parent. We share an ex-husband together. [Christina Milian] has a daughter, I have three by Dream as well. So we make sure they see each other and they’re in their sister’s lives and vice versa. And that’s where it stood.

Her other decisions led to my involvement because she’s dealing with or appears to be doing my the other father of my young child [Neal]. So I was like, “What the hell?!” It felt crazy as hell! I’m like, “What the hell is wrong with you?!” But I haven’t addressed her about it. I don’t really care to. I just thought it was very, very crazy.
On Lil Wayne bringing Christina to family functions:
Oh that’s not going to [happen]. He knows better than that. What the public doesn’t know is that there’s a conversation that’s already been had between Wayne and I before that [Instagram comment] was ever [posted]. So it was not a messy thing. It was my way of saying to everyone, “I don’t condone this.” You can’t control what people do with their lives. But I was just…a lot of things have been going on with my relationships in the past to people were, “Oh my God! I guess they all like…” and just a lot of speculation. So, that was me saying, “In this regard, this is not cute to me.”
I was just coming from a parental standpoint. I mean we got children and we already have…”ahh what happened?” kinda thing. And that just adds more mess to stirring the pot.
Nivea also posted on Instagram:
[People, People, People] … Its actually hilarious that the “offended” ones believe its “cute” or “ok” to confuse the sh-t out of your kids.  To not know about the history we already share, with kids as half siblings… nevermind, smh but u DON’T HAVE TO COMMENT…duh
niva instagram
Watch the interview below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N__YgcEKYPo
Click link above to watch enterview

No comments: